Re: Repeater ruminations

On Saturday, August 31, 2002, at 08:40 AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:

> My guess now is that I multiplied the loop and was getting by on virtual
> multiplies for a while for some of the tracks and after I expanded them
> the full loop length I was then out of space.

I've ran into the same probs using the internal memory. Its when you
expand tracks (so that they are virtual), then try to record overdubs...
the tracks change from virtual to physical, and its not uncommon to run
out of space :(

The only way around this is to buy a big CFC card.

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com