Re: more about promo

> don't know if any of you do this . . .
>
> if you want to promote the looping machines (helping out your fave
software/engineering genies) or looping in general, you can always decide
thank the makers/designers explicitly on your recordings . . . or include a
little testimonial about loopage or what have you.<<

I make a point of listing all the gear I use on a CD, partly because it
breaks down some of the 'how'd he do that?' barriers, and gives people who
are inclined that way a little more of an insight into what I'm doing.
Particularly as with looping, the boxes you've got with considerably
influence the kind of things you can do... I've got quite a few things on
my
upcoming solo album that just wouldn't be possible without the EDP, and the
bass stuff on 'Conversations' would be unthinkable without a DL4 (even the
Echo Pro couldn't acheive it)...

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk