Re: repeater/mofx synch

Gee, almost a year old, but I was trying to dig through the various
Repeater
clock threads.

Does the information below mean that if one stuck a filter in front of the
Mo-FX's MIDI input to strip out MIDI Start clock messages but keep the
other
clock messages that you could work around the Repeater clock problems by
syncing once and then letting the Mo-FX stay tempo locked?

Mark