Re: Feedback Pedal

The datawheel function in LoopIV is only meaningful in parameter editing.
In other words, the datawheel midi cc is sent from the knob only when you
are actually editing a parameter that let's you use the knob to set it's
value, and it is only received when editing such a parameter. It isn't
sent
or received in play mode. It is mainly useful when two units are paired
together and you are using one of them to set parameters on both. This cc
let's the parameter editing be completely identical.
kim