Re: looping brings infinity?

On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 09:39 AM, Looper in delight wrote:

> But we *are* nature.  We don't *mimic* nature.

I'm not 100% convinced that we are nature.

Mankind works against nature. You only have to look at how we fight
amongst ourselves and slowly suffocate the planet and kill off all the
other species of living matter and natural resources. We are almost like
viruses - consume, spread, consume, spread....

Certainly there are core elements of the human body that are made up of
elements of nature, but there is something coherantly very wrong with
the human psyche.

Maybe the 'buzz' comes from this psyche actually taping back into
nature.... its a different natural state to be in, thus is a trip....
Damn... I'm rambing. :)
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com