Re: What Looper's Delight is ...

> Is their some feature you think LD should have that would make it more
> interesting for you? Why not help to make it true? Bring up the idea,
>see
> if others would like it too, chip in some work if you have the skills,
>or
> help find and motivate somebody who can help. That is how Looper's
>Delight
> has been built! This is your community, here for you to create as you
>like it.

Hi Kim,

I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for - but I'd really appreciate
having a little (ld) or (LD) at the beginning of the subject lines
for each post. It's pretty normal on the other lists I subscribe to
and would help me to zero in on my personal e-mail without
having to send all the LD schtuff (and there's lots!) into a separate
folder.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to