Re: Unidentified sub actually MIDI peds

I suspect you are loosing your time here. Andy Butler is of the kind
that sees all options and solutions and he really wanted to use this
pedal and really did not manage...

Unfortunately there is no AntiTime yet, no Earlyzation... no soft
tool that does something just before you press a knob ;-)

Maybe for some use, the delay that Andy detected may not be harmfull,
but you probably cannot decide that by measuring the time...
How much delay would you tolerate?

In any case, I would not recommend such slow gear even to those who
do slow stuff now. Tendence is to become quicker ;-)

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org