re: Question concering midi foot controller

Rob,

Thanks for the feedback.  I was looking into the FBC 1010 just yesterday.
 I think I one
pedeal is what I'm interested in.  My set up is pretty simple.  I'm using
a Boss SE-50, a
Jamman and now I'm replacing a Boomerang with the Echoplex. This is mainly
to get as
much off the floor and into a rack as possible.  I'm pretty good at
keeping my pedal board
simple and static once I get through experienting.  I'm looking at some
touring here in
Europe and, you know, the less stuff to organise and carry works better.

So, I guess the question then becomes a few in a row:
Are the FBC 1010 switches programmable as momentary switches?
Is one able to program the FBC 1010 to send simple program change
messages?
Would you suggest this pedal for these purposes I've described or is there
something
smaller or more portable I could look into.

OK, let me know...

Thank you again for your feedback,
take care,

michael b