Re: was - Unidentified subject! - now midipedal, playing seated , and more!!! now how much would you pay?

>  > i play seated and use my left leg for all access-ing...just sort of
>>  suspended in mid-air and the force of gravity on my leg allows for
>quick and
>>  timely button presses with little effort.  however, there was a
>"getting
>>  used to it" period as the all access isn't nearly as easy to work with
>as
>>  the efc-7 for looping purposes where timing is the key.
>
>are you left handed?
>my left foot is even clumsier than my right foot.

well, all drumers use the clumsy foot to drive the HH, so that should
be possible :-)

>i learned classical guitar technique from Charles Postlewaite, who
>had invented a 5 fingered right hand technique (using the pinky).

this is probably the point. I found that its important to use *the
leg which does not support the guitar* for the rhythm tapping. Since
my guitar sits on the right leg, I use the right foot for volume
control, which is not a problem. Its big toe additionally activates
the Overdub button (built into the volume pedal) which is a little
trickyer, especially when I do Record-Overdub (which turns the
Overdub press into a time defining one).
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org