Re: was - Unidentified subject! - now midipedal, playing seated ,and more!!! now how much would you pay?

> >are you left handed?
> >my left foot is even clumsier than my right foot.
>
> well, all drumers use the clumsy foot to drive the HH, so that should
> be possible :-)

i like that.
but i would have to call my right foot my "clumsy foot" and
i guess my left foot would be my "clumsier foot"

>..>
>... Its big toe additionally activates
> the Overdub button (built into the volume pedal) which is a little
> trickyer, especially when I do Record-Overdub (which turns the
> Overdub press into a time defining one).
> --
>

>           ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org

cool, do you have the switch attached to the moving part of the volume
pedal?
how do you avoid accidentally activating overdub?