Re: Alternate places to find EDP foot controller?

>So my Echoplex foot controller has been on back order from
>musiciansfriend.com for over a week now and I'm having great difficulty
>finding alternate sources for the item. Can anyone here suggest another
>supplier?

I'd recommend Sweetwater in Ft. Wayne, IN. Try sweetwater.com or give
them a call at 1-800-222-4700. I don't work for them or anything, but
I've had wonderful service and expert pre-sales assistance. My "sales
engineer" (I get a kick out of the title, actually) spent over an
hour with me on the phone talking about all kinds of stuff--and I
didn't buy anything...this was all *pre* sales, as I said. Try
getting that kind of service from other suppliers. You might even ask
for Greg Baum. Great guy...

Good luck.

Jeff