Re: Alternate places to find EDP foot controller?

Matt,

In a message dated 10/11/02 4:04:09 PM, nicholson_matt@msn.com writes:

> . . . has been on back order from musiciansfriend.com for over a week

I worked for 'em for 4 years and I used to have things on "back order"
for up to 5 months at a time. Their general lack of integrity as a company
was one of the many reasons I left 15 month ago. I'm in advertising and I
felt that they should've at least live up to their name for gosh sakes (if
not
their other outrageous claims). Since GC bought them out things have only
gotten worse. After a while I was ashamed to admit to most folks I ever
even worked there. Oh well . . . live and learn. In my book Sweetwater or
Zzounds are both better ways to go. The "Friend" should be respelled
"Fiend" as far as I'm concerned. And their catalog is damn ugly too!

Hi de ho,

TK