Re: only a A part?

BEAUTIFUL EMAIL TED!  As beautiful as your music.  I've always been
terribly impressed with your performances, and your CD, but I'm still
in the dark as to why all the self deprecation?  I really think you're
always much to hard on yourself.  Here, of all places, you will not be
judged by your ability to pull off a hit pop single.  You shouldn't not
do pop because others are doing it well.  Who fucking cares what others
are doing?  Fripp and a ton of others are doing what I'm doing a
billion times better, but so what?  I loop for myself.  If I can
entertain others from time to time, so be it.  I'm finding more and
more that IDM (Intelligent Dance Music) audiences LOVE what I'm doing.
Maybe my loop technique isn't state of the art, but no one really
cares... OK, well we do, but not for music's sake.  We're geeks.

So I put this out: Structure is for the WEAK! ;^0

Mark Sottilaro