Re: SV: Software Sequenzer Question

You should be able to do this, it's not a matter of recording the time
clock, it's just a matter of synching one device to another's clock.
You'd need to tell your software to be the EDP's slave.  Usually, I work
it the other way, and have the computer be the master.  I do this all
the time with the Repeater.  The EDPs Loop4 is a lot more adept at
dealing with MIDI synch, I hear.

Mark