SV: SV: Software Sequenzer Question

Thanks. I'll give it another try next time I'll be recording looping
improvisations. Maybe I had missed some software setting like "record
midi clock" or so..? Anyway, right now I'm putting recordings on hold
for a while until I can change this soundcard for a "multiple input
card" that lets me record EDP and four Repeater channels simultaneously
on separate tracks.

And I'm afraid I really need to record also the tempo changes (midi
clock out from Repeater when synced to EDP). You see I want to mix the
five track recorded performance with tempo effects (like sixteen note
tremolo reverb and things alike...). And I also want to record those
beautiful ritardandos the Repeaters is performing just because it
doesn't manage to time strech all four track exactly on time. To my ears
the drifting of timing between EDP as a master and a slaved Repeater
feel very good.

Best wishes

Per Boysen