Re: What looping is, is not, or might be (Was: Please lets all sit together n...

In a message dated 10/14/02 2:00:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ArsOcarina@aol.com writes:

AND this technology will basically
be more or less INDIVISIBLE from the individual.

Very Interesting Ted.

On the same tip/tangent, Eno kinda alluded to this in an interview he gave to WIRED Mag ages ago :

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/3.05/eno_pr.html

Eno's words deeply resonate with me today and kinda fit in with the direction of what you have posted here.

I do think Eno more or less says the same sorta things and describes his concept of what those relationships might look like and their uses to an artist - musician etc etc etc

Warmest Regards,
John Price/ "AKASH"
"The World's Most Erotic Band"
http://www.akashmusic.com
http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic
"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"