From: andrew pask <andrew@kaleidacousticon.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:34:56 -0700
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: power conversion

Re:
Re: Try www.furmansound.com
Re:
Re: They have a capture box that I've wanted for ages, but for the weight
and price.
Re: I think you can get a reasonable deal from sweetwater on them.
Re:
Re:
Re: Cheers
Re:
Re:
Re: Andrew
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re: On 10/17/02 at 11:29 AM, ninertriplezero@email.com (michael b) wrote:
Re:
Re: > Hey there,
Re: >
Re: > Does anybody have experience with power conversion?  I'm looking for
a unit
Re: that
Re: > will
Re: > step European standard 230V down to US standard.  I'm a guitarist
form the US
Re: > but I
Re: > presently live in the UK.  I'm running on 120V via a huge coil of
copper
Re: wrapped
Re: > up in a
Re: > big yellow wrapper. I need something more portable and hopefully
rackable.
Re: >
Re: > At this point, it looks like a 'toroidal' converter will be the
route.  I'd
Re: like
Re: > to strap it into a
Re: > rack 'permanently.'  The big thing I'm concerned about with this
type of set
Re: up
Re: > is noise
Re: > and how to avoid it.
Re: >
Re: > If anyone's got suggestions, including other options, please let me
know.
Re: >
Re: > Thanks,
Re: >
Re: > michael b
Re: >
Re: > --
Re: > Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
Re: > http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
Re: >
Re: >
Re: