From: Stuart Wyatt <stuart@solostring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:54:17 +0100
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Loopfest Webcasting

Re: Hi all,
Re:
Re: As most of the loopfests happen on the other side of the world
from me,
Re: I had an idea. If any of you have shows/festivals at a venue which
also
Re: has ADSL/Cable, then give me a shout. I can broadcast a pretty
good
Re: mpeg-4 stream from Paris, and all you need at your end is a
PC/Mac with
Re: QuickTime6 installed.... plugged into a PA system.
Re:
Re: I'm doing my first concert tomorrow like this, in front of 500 people
Re: in Cornwall, England. Its going to be strange :)
Re:
Re: --
Re: Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com
Re: