From: matt davignon [mailto:mattdavignon@hotmail.com]
Sent: 29 October 2002 17:32
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #732

How about

"Each performer must bring at least enough equipment to fill the state of
Delaware?"

In a message dated 10/28/02 9:25:32 AM, chillyb@cruzio.com writes:

>Cool Matt, Ok, then for guys like me, will you promote a show sometime
>where the performers can't bring any less gear than it takes to fill a
>pickup truck? I think Ted killian might also be interested in a show like
>this.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe