Online loop friendly E-zine...

A quick heads up for the Evo E-zine - prog/new/interesting music, with two
reviews of gigs that I've done recently on it (support with Schizoids, and
solo bass fest thingie with Michael Manring and David Friesen...)

Not only that but they have an online poll for who you want to see
interviewed/featured/reviewed in the mag... I'm currently at #3 in their
poll, just ahead of King Crimson and Peter Gabriel (!!) so feel free to
vote
me up to the top... :o) (Ted Killian is in the list too...)

http://www.geocities.com/evo_music/index.html

check it out, good stuff...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk (CDs MP3s, mailing list, street team, gig details,