Re: CD-R's and CD player recommendations/Scott

I've had different kinds of problems with CD'R's, and , indeed with
regular CD's as well. Sometimes they skip and don;t play at all, and
sometimes, (even more annoying) the disks would start to sound like
they had an extra percussionist with very bad time  presumably the
player was encountering errors and almost recovering from them. This
would usually not happen until part way through the disk.

I had the happen on a JVC CD player, first with CD-R's and eventually
with all CD's. I replaced it with a Technics SL-PD9 changer, which
has the same problem on some CD-R's, and on one purchased (perhaps
manufactured as a CDR) CD.

I'm looking to replace the technics with a changer that is more
robust in playing CD-R's and hopefully more convenient to use.
Recommendations? Scott, which Sony do you have and how do you like it.

Thanks.