(ot) CD-R's/ CD player recommendations/Scott

(to emile, et al...)
i will say that i'm not the person to ask for rec's on equipment.
my sony cd player (5 disc player) was a "cheapy" model i got at local
best buy 2 yrs ago when my first cd player bit the dust. i think it
cost 50$. it's been ok player, but i don't think it's great by any
stretch, and i think it will probably die in the next yr or so. i
wish i would have bought one of those 70/80 disc cd things, so i can
load up most of my discs and be done w/ it-finding that
other users in loading and unloading discs and they get a bit
"man-handled", not good for the discs.
i can say that i'm the only one who touches my loop cd collection,
and i baby those things...
s---