Re: Mac G4 midi software question

hmm a likewise situation for myself when i was working hardware at the
academy of art.....
we had 3 people running a network of over 800 g4's (os9,) with students
hammering them with over 20 applications,
meanwhile the winhell i.t. department needed 15+ people to run the admin
boxes with perhaps 6 apps for perhaps 200.