quest for Repeater foot control

Title: quest for Repeater foot control
well, I've plundered the archives regarding the fcb1010/ repeater combo, and some folks say they love it, and some folks say they don't . . .

At the very least, I want to be able to use my feet to operate the transport, choose which tracks to record onto, control track volumes, and reverse tracks, without having to do crazy tap-dancing.

Will fcb1010 make this possible or not?? Based on what I've read in the archives, I can't tell.

If not fcb1010, what are people's alternative recommendations?

thanks much for your help,

Dan

--
ghost 7/ Oranje