SV: quest for Repeater foot control

> Från: Greg House [mailto:ghunicycle@yahoo.com]
>
> I plan on setting some additional banks where the track
> select does stereo tracks, where I can slip the tracks with
> the CC pedals, where I can do fine pitch adjust, etc.

I keep one pad for selecting track 3/4 as a stereo pair. However this is
only possible as long as you have not yet recorded on track 3 or for as
mono. If you want to slip the stereo L/R tracks you have to start with
separating them by doing a mono recording on one of the two tracks.
After braking the stereo link, in this way, you can now use a pad to
send a slip command.

I like using this with ambient pads/drones. Starting out by recording
long layered notes into the stereo pair, then breaking the stereo link
and slipping the tracks. This opens up the stereo image a lot :-)

I tried to slip with a pedal, but found this too time consuming (while
playing at the same time) to hit the right time off set. Now I use one
of the stomp buttons with a fixed value - I think it's an 8th note(?).
That way I can stereo enhance a drone with just two kicks.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.fuzz.se