Re: Robert Fripp

One of my quests is still to mix all my loopers and
digital rack gear with my favorite stomp boxes mainy
compressors fuzzboxes and wahs but as i hooked them up
in the back of the external control jacks from my
roland GP100 preamp i noticed that it changes their
tone quality.Another issue is having pedals plus the
fcb1010 plus my GR33 synth on the floor which doesnt
motivate me too much.If i could just trigger all of
them with the FCB1010 with the signal not being
affected it would be great! Is anybody doing this kind
of configuration?
L.a

=====