Re: hofstadter /Dawkins Re: mathematic processes & tone clock

> hofstadter wrote quite a bit about the meme meme.
(thought it was a typo but then got then joke, teehee.)

Wow, does he talk about it in Gödel Escher Bach.  It's a big book and I'm
still working on it.   It's something like Foucault's Pendulum for me and I
get 4 pages along or so before I have to go cross reference something to
truly grasp what the hell is going on.   Reading it has been just as much
of
a mystical experience for me, as well.   LOOPERS REALLY NEED TO GET THIS
BOOK.   It's very like what we do with sound but applied to life.   I'm
thinking of doing my loop performances under the name Recursive Algorythm.