Re: hofstadter /Dawkins Re: mathematic processes & tone clock

> Wow, does he talk about it in Gödel Escher Bach.

definitely in metamagical themas.
it's a bound version of his columns for scientific american magazine.
not sure about others...

>  LOOPERS REALLY NEED TO GET THIS
> BOOK.   It's very like what we do with sound but applied to life.   I'm
> thinking of doing my loop performances under the name Recursive
>Algorythm.

not so sure this book is for everyone.
but the "carrollian" dialogs between chapters would be fun for
people who are not so into the formal stuff...