The First Ever Palo Alto Looping Music Festival: Thursday Jan. 23rd (California, USA)

I am very excited to announce THE FIRST EVER PALO ALTO LOOPING MUSIC
FESTIVAL!!!!

a night of solo, duo, trio, and quartet live looping performances
featuring:
  *Andre Lafosse: guitar turntablist from Los Angeles
  *Rick Walker: found Sound multi-instrumentalist from Santa Cruz
  *Cara Quinn: guitar and voice from Boulder, Colorado
  *Jon Wagner: percussion and trapset

Thursday, January 23rd, 7:30-10:00pm (THIS WEEK!!!)
Art21 Gallery, 539 Alma Street, Palo Alto (a 2 minute walk from Caltrain)
www.art21.us
10$ tickets at the door, (no one turned away for lack of funds)

More information at:  www.jondrums.com/looping/

AND, AND, AND,

I will be going on the radio live tonight to talk about looping, promote
the
show, and play cuts from all of the participating artists.  AND, guess
what,
there's a live stream on the internet.  Here's the details:

Monday Jan, 20th 9:00-10:00pm (Pacific Time)
KZSU 90.1fm  (Stanford, California)
http://kzsulive.stanford.edu/  (live audio stream)

If you get the chance, tune in, and if you're in the area, come say hi at
the show!
Jon