Re: Columbine, relegious types, TRIMMIMG MESSAGES

>From a long-time subscriber/lurker, I have 2 comments about the last few
days of posts:

1) There WAY too much repetition of past messages. The subject will tell
people waht you're referring to. TRIM THE REST OF YOUR POSTS. It's very
simple--highlight and delete all but a line or two, and DELETE THE REST.
It's very annoying to have to read the same comments over and over
again, not to mention an incredible waste of bandwidth. I believe Kim
has pleaded with us to do just this--how about we all get the message?
PLEASE, TRIM YOUR POSTS!

2) Call me crazy, but isn't all this off-topic for a list about LOOPING?
Something that (at least used to) be mandatory for this list was to STAY
ON TOPIC--and the topic of this list is about LOOPING, isn't it?

Rant over, thanks for listening

Paul