Re: TRIMMIMG MESSAGES/message content

> PLEASE, TRIM YOUR POSTS!

aye aye...(and agreed)

> 2) Call me crazy, but isn't all this off-topic for a
> list about LOOPING?

i had similar problems when i first joined the list,
but i've come to love and accept this group as a place
to discuss all cutting edge gear and new music.  it
really is a unique group of people and musicians (be
careful about making distinctions and generalizations
about what is considerred music though...ouch...what a
flame war that was!).

> Something that (at least used to) be mandatory for
> this list was to STAY
> ON TOPIC--and the topic of this list is about
> LOOPING, isn't it?

obligatory loop content - would deja vu be considerred
real life looping?  if only we could harness that and
put that into a machine!

peace and bass...
~ e va n