Re: Crazy religious types!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (aka war, what is it good for?)

> as a new yorker i can assure you that there was
> nothing at all funny about september 11th...and
> there will never be anything funny about it.>>
>
> The joke wasn't ABOUT September 11, it was about
> Jerry Falwell, you MORON!!!!!!

oops...my bad.  did't mean to get so offensive about
it, but when you lose loved ones, and your entire life
is shifted simply because you live in the place that
is the center of the western/non-3rd world style
economy...you tend to lose your sense of humor about
jokes coming from other areas of the world.

take care,
the MORON