Re: NO MOREmore on war and reasons for war... LETS STOP THE LOOP AND GET BACK TO LOOPING!!!

 HEY LOOPERS

I AM NEW TO YOU ALL! HOWEVER, LETS STOP THE LOOP AN D GET BACK TO LOOPING.
have
been a practicing buddhist for 25 years! My kindness is my religion and I
do
care. But music is the key to stopping this madness. Going within the loop
and driving the dark forces out and remaining present in the light of it
all.
I send you ALL many blessings and good wishes and maybe we'll meet along
the
way at the LOOPERS CONFERENCE in Tampa, Florida next year! Anyone want to
help?
In the meantime. let's save the world and loop? Got it? Smile more.

Best to all of you,

from INDIAbefore,

Bhangra Das