Re: Muting tracks with Repeater via fcb 1010

--- Louie Angulo <laab2000us@yahoo.com> wrote:

> there has been times when i turn my equipment on and
> when i start a loop the loops come out in a different
> pitch mode,hows that for a surprise!

I have one of the pedals on the Fcb1010 programmed to send pitch change
for the
currently selected Repeater track. I don't use it all the time, and use
that
pedal to control feedback in another patch, so it gets left in odd places.
Sometimes the pedal moves a little bit (like if the board gets bumped or
something) and sends a pitch change to the Repeater to whereever the pedal
happens to be currently sitting. Kind of disconcerting when you're not
expecting
it.

> Yes, i am going to start running a through test before
> i start the gig somehow i donīt trust my mischevious
> Repeater

Someone else on here said awhile back that they had programmed a preset or
two on
their midi controller to set their Repeater to some known state, like a
Reset
button or something. Seems like a good idea, since you can get it in all
kinds of
weird states sending midi commands that you can't readily see have
happened from
the front panel (or the midi controller).

Greg