RE: Muting tracks with Repeater via fcb 1010

> I have one of the pedals on the Fcb1010 programmed to send
> pitch change for the currently selected Repeater track. I
> don't use it all the time, and use that pedal to control
> feedback in another patch, so it gets left in odd places.
> Sometimes the pedal moves a little bit (like if the board
> gets bumped or
> something) and sends a pitch change to the Repeater to
> whereever the pedal happens to be currently sitting. Kind of
> disconcerting when you're not expecting it.

it's disconcerting when you ARE expecting it, too.
it gets weird when you are controlling delay time as well.
i'm working on a solution to this very problem right now.
(with some help from jon wagner, thanks jon)

will let you guys know when i get it working.