Re: non musical looping

other ex. i've thought of/or came across recently: in star wars I,
the sound of the junk dealer' wings moving was the sound of an
umbrella opening and closing, they just looped it and sped it up. my
brother and i alwasy joke about the "time loop episode" from star
trek the next generation, where it starts w/ crew playing poker, and
ends w/ ship crashing in to an old ship in a loop. kelsy grammar
played the older ships capt. other loop examples i've seen. the one's
below are quite good though....
other ex. in visual arts are some known painters "mature works"
basically one visual theme repeated over and over for the rest of
their life (k. noland, diebenkorn, etc)...obviously w/ some
variation, but for the most part the basic form is the same....
s---