Re: [OT] Violin midi (was average age of the looping community)

Why don't more companies try to come up with touch sensitive necks with
a vibration sensor for each string, like the old Casio MIDI guitar (not
the real guitar with the hex pickup, but the plastic ones they
marketed).  Isn't this how the Starr guitar controllers work?  I
imagine it could work with any string instrument.

Mark