RE: I'm Working on a Description of Looping . . .

I think that sounds intriguing; "Echo Music", LOL!  Actually, nobody's
really seemed to understand when I said that I used "Delays" to loop, but
"Echoes" is a more approachable term I think.  I'm going to use that one
next time ...

However, I would drop the MIDI reference and simply describe the fact that
you manipulate the Echoes in real time, or something to that affect.

Mike