SV: SV: EDP SUSRoundInsert --> bug

> By increasing MoreLoops, you reduce the memory size, so you overwrite
> the noise quicker.

Ok, this explains to me why I had this problem; I'm in the habit of
circling between only three loops.

> You can fill the memory with some ghost after powering up. Just
> record some strange sound, reduce the FB a little and the ghost wil
> spread over the memory. Then, when the bug happens, you hear the
> ghost... or any other bit of previous loops :-)

Great tip! Thanks ;-) I can already imagine several musical ways to
apply this "safety belt". Will try it out later.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival