Balanced cables and my EDPs

Does the Gibson EDP function with balanced cables?

Or would it make no difference either way?

I have a lot of noise in my rig and its been suggested that I switch everything to balanced cable where applicable...

If it doesn't make any difference with the EDP i dont want to spend the money on cables there...

So my question is, would any one recommend balanced cables concerning my EDP's to help eliminate noise from my rig?