Re: R@volution my Patootie!

OK, here's one of my *biggest* problems with looper's delight:

You're broadcasting your email to the world.

I know there are programs out there that just look for strings like
x@x.x and automatically send spam out to it, if it looks like an email
address.  The fact that the archives are not private and contain all
our email address is really bad.  I get all kinds of spam that I'm sure
comes from LD, not to mention that I get personal tech support
questions about things I've mentioned in the past.

Anyway, that's my beef.  I haven't done anything about it because the
list is too valuable to me, but it's truely the only list I'm on that
works in this way.  It seems really bad.

BTW, I'm trying to move a large some of money out of my war torn home
country, Nigeria.  If anyone can respectfully help me with the needs of
this poor old widower of a Nigerian Prime Minister, or would like a
larger penis, send me and email with your Visa or Master card number on
it.  Thanks,

Mark Sottilaro