Re: Looper control pedals

> > This has got me in inventor mode: I could think of
> > several uses for such a pedal with a *heel* switch. I

Matthias uses a pedal controller which he built himself, and it includes a
pedal for EDP feedback control, with a little toe switch (for overdub, I
think?) which is actuated by moving his big toe to the left to hit the
switch.  This way the heel and toes can be used to move the pedal up and
down without hitting a switch by mistake.

Matthias - am I close here?
Jon