Re: Lexicon MPX G2 and Echoplex Digital Pro--a match made in heaven???

Wouldn't Mario's GRX4 accomplish this with any unit? I think his unit
allows
for before/after placement of effects. Here, I'll quote:

"You can have any combination of loops on and off, since there are four
loops
the most possible combination is 16...The GRX4 (like most) is a mono audio
switcher.

You can have any combination of the loops on/off, so if Loop 4 is the
looper
you can feed Loop 4 with either no effects (Loops 1 to 3 off) or with
effects, meaning any combination of Loops 1 to 3 on/off."

It's fairly inexpensive, too.
www.axess-electronics.com     (though, I'm sure most have visited this
before).

Two GRXs could be coupled to accomplish the stereo thing. Three for
surround.
Now that would be cool: the loop circulating on the rear speakers with the
front and centers carrying the rest...