Re: live looping drum machine?

I'd suggest the new software called devine machine instead of Live Ableton if u want to edit the loops.
Ableton is too much static...

----- Original Message -----
From: Per Boysen
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 11:29 PM
Subject: SV: live looping drum machine?

> > The HR16 and the QY20 cannot be programmed when they are
> slaved to the
> > loopers MIDIclock and playing I find this essencial though,
> to be able
> > to change the drum pattern just as we change the loops
> while playing!
> >
> > So, please, which are the machines that can do it?

Hmm... Does it have to be a drum machine? If you have a laptop you can
run Ableton Live slaved to midi clock. And that software will let you
assign just any midi controller to any parameter. I'm going to check
this out myself ASAP ;-)   Just an idea....

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival