RE: Lexicon MPX G2 stupid clock

Just to clarify, and apologies to all who misunderstood:
I am waiting for the upgrade ROM, being shipped from Lexicon, before I
truly
throw in the towel on this unit--
I am sure that someone else in the universe has tried to sync the MPX G2 to
the Echoplex Digital Pro and welcome any advice--
And just for the information--the EDP seems to like the clock from other
sources fine--so I hope I can eventually use the G2 for percussion looping
and master clock--but there is also this
http://www.phoniclab.ca/mloop.htm
which might solve my problem in the future . . .
Is the author of this program on this list?
Respect to all and again my apologies for being unclear (which is like
nucular, only better)
Gary
PS  NEW CLEE ARE
Hey maybe I need an atomic clock 8^>