finally a MIDI looper?

hey Gary! did we talk about this soft before? could not find in the
archive...
And you mentioned it at the end of a post with a totally different
subject, so the MIDI cracks may not have seen it?

I was waiting for a long time that somebody would do that.

Unfortunately I am not quite in the situation to test it.
It looks like its not available right now.
And it seems not to simulate FeedBack...
But still:

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org