Re: Lexicon MPX G2 Jamman synch issue resolved

I did not try it the other way, nor did I put the plugged in splitter
back, because I've had this issue many times in the past with other MIDI
syncable devices.  I've been working a lot (March has been crazy!  Is
the economy coming back?) so I ran out of time.  I'll try again
sometimes this weekend and report back.

Mark