Re: Texture

Hi Neil and All,

I haven't seen any sign of this going yet, could I
claim it if you still have it? We can work out the
details off list... Thanks

I have a Toshiba Pen computer of about 1994 vintage
that I run with QY-70 that I think I could run it
on...

Interesting thread about Roger Powell.

My Introduction to his music was on that David Bowie
live album which came out shortly after "Lodger".

Nick
Chicago