Dragging Instruments Around

today i played with others and my set up was this: carvin ae 185 >sans amp
gt2>zoom 2100>digi space station>rang>alesis air fx>fender
"champ".....still
a 1 tripper, a bag full-o-pedals, a guitar and a small "tube" amp.....if
you
muck about with the zoom 2100 you can get some pretty wacky sounds that
you
can then re-wackerize with the space station.....the rang then allows for
reverse, speed up or slow down, stutter type stuff and then the magic of
the
alesis air fx to totally warp out the maddness.....i ask myself "why do i
have a rack with a mixer and 3 electrix boxes at home?".....i figure its
because at home i am really concerned with "my sound" (composition) and i
am
not playing with others (free improv).....in fact, first one here gets the
jello!.....ill send the first one to e-mail me a cd of todays outing, a
part
of the "KLUTTER" project (drums, bass, guitar/loops) i would love some
feedback on this "music".....im dyin to gig out with this
outfit.....perhaps
D.C. LOOPFEST if they will have us.....bottom line: im very happy with my
small set-up and so is my back.....:).....michael