Re: "Dragging Instruments Around"

Unfortunately, I have to agree. If I wanted to listen to a CD, I can
generally do
that more comfortably at home. If I want to see a live performance, my
expectation is that there will be both an aural and SOME sort of visual
element.
Watching someone poke at a computer (especially when I can't see the
screen)
isn't very interesting. I can go to my day job and see that all day every
day.

Hey...if people actually LIKE that, maybe I can capitolize on it... Give
tours of
the facility to people and strap a CD player on 'em with some good music
when
they find some CRT jockey that they want to stare at for awhile.

Greg